About the downloads.

Don't ask me to upload old records since they can all be found on a P2P service that's totally free.
Read more about it here

onsdag 14 september 2011

Templars & Gundog - Split 7'' (1999)

Tracklist:
01. Gundog - Middle of nowhere
02. Templars - I dont need you

Released by New blood Records in 1999.

Never got my hands on the real deal but downloaded this from some guy at soulseek years ago. Cant remember who but whoever it was i think he just put together 2 cdsongs and "made it" into this EP. It all sounds to pollished to be comming from a vinyl.

Good split with one of my favourite late 90's UK bands. Even if their song on this split is far from my favourites by the band like Son of mine and Bouncer its still a decent track.
8/10
Download
Sold out! But if you find it for a decent price let me know.

1 kommentar:

  1. http://www.ebay.com/itm/GUNDOG-TEMPLARS-PUNK-INSERT-/260850525676?pt=UK_Records&hash=item3cbbe725ec

    Here's. Decent price.

    SvaraRadera