About the downloads.

Don't ask me to upload old records since they can all be found on a P2P service that's totally free.
Read more about it here

onsdag 15 september 2010

Niblick henbane - What's your deal? 7'' (1991)

Tracklist:
01. From you
02. Andy bought a gun
03. What's your deal?
04. Angel (The pretenders cover)

Released by Headache records in 1991.

Around this time Harpo left the band since his work consumed most of his spare time. Instead we here have someone called Brian doing the vocals (i have no clue who this Brian is if anybody knows anything then please leave a comment). Mike no longer plays drums and was replaced by Joey D.

I really miss Harpo on vocals. Its not that Brian is bad or anything but the band just isnt themselfs without him singing. This is probably the weakest album they released in my oppinion. The pretenders cover is well worth a listen and even if i never really liked the original one this one (with new lyrics) kicks ass.
6/10
As far as i know this one has been sold out from everywhere for a long long time.

1 kommentar:

  1. I remember seeing this 7" at a " Holidays In The Sun Festival" in Blackpool, U.K. in 1999, the guy who sold it wanted 80 pounds for it, so I declined, as I thought it was a bit too much, I wonder how much it's worth now ?

    SvaraRadera