About the downloads.

Don't ask me to upload old records since they can all be found on a P2P service that's totally free.
Read more about it here

söndag 20 september 2009

Siege & Boot militia - Split 7'' (2000)

Tracklist:
01. Siege - This is my song
02. Siege - Sons of glory
03. Boot militia - Boot militia
04. Boot militia - Your power

Released by Dim records in 2000.
Siege is a 3-piece band consisting of angry middle-class teenagers with one goal in life. To sound as raw, "viking" and brutal as they can. The end result sounds more like a group of retarded junkies. I dont want to put any effort into writing about this band since i really dont care about any of them.
Boot milita on the other hand walks away with some respect. The songs on this perticular split aint great but atleast its listenable.
Good song on the album? Boot militias selftitled track.
4/10

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, thank you for posting this.. I played in boot milita and have been looking for this release. do you mind if I post this on my blog?

    SvaraRadera